Chaosforum.com aims at stimulating the use of Chaos and complexity thinking in organizations.
Chaosforum.com operates a website and list serve that want to serve everbody who is interested in the "new science".
Chaosforum.com wants to be a forum for dialogue, exchange of experiences and reflection. The application of Chaos and complexity thinking in organizations is put central.
Chaosforum.com aims at:
Chaosforum.com can be reached via
- Answering questions about Chaos and complexity theory.
- Delivering opportunities for consultation about applications of Chaos and complexity thinking in practice.
- Bringing together demand and supply with respect to lectures, publication projects, workshops and consultancy.
- Providing citations to other important web sites.
- Delivering opportunities for e-mail discussions and -dialogues using the list serve.
- Illustrating chaos concepts using multi-media presentations.
- Developing interactive case studies that can help mastering the application of Chaos concepts in practice.
- Developing an annotated bibliography of relevant articles and books.
- Providing links to other important and interesting web sites and list serves.
- Collecting visionary statements about Chaos.
Chaosforum.com is a Dutch website, initiated at 17 June 1999 by Overmars Consultancy in Utrecht, and Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands. A warm welcome to you! Please let us know what you think of this site.